Footys Naturally Flavoured Cooldrink Powders

I discovered footys about a year ago as I belong to various mommy groups on Facebook, and mom's were raving about them having been at the mama expo (or something to that effect). We had never tried it, as it wasn't really readily available, but it was something I was interested in.

Naturally flavored, no artificial colorant and banting friendly sweeteners seemed perfect for us, as a family.
With the versatility of making cooldrink, flavoring yoghurt, making jelly, making jelly baby sweets etc, its a really great product.
As far as I know, stockists are Dischem and Caring Candies.
Pet owners also need not worry - the sweeteners used are erythritol and stevia - and as someone that can't normally handle stevia sweetened goods - this passes my test.

Comments