White "Mistake" Bread - Safoora Moosa


"This is the best banting bread I've ever eaten and the closest thing to real white bread that I've tried... I call it mistake bread lol🙈 I was attempting to make dumplings for my curry and I turned it into microwave bread"

White bread (mistake bread) 
Safoora Moosa 

Ingredients:

1 1/2 tbsp heba pap
1tbsp almond flour 
1 heaped tbsp coconut flour 
Pinch of salt 
1/4 tsp baking powder 
2 pinch bicarb 
1tsp soft butter 
1tsp soft cream cheese 
1 tsp peanut butter 
1 egg 
1tbsp double thick yoghurt 
Dash of fresh cream 


Method:

Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.. Separate between 2 mugs evenly. Sprinkle with a little water then cook in microwave with microwave cover for 2 min 

When complete flip the bread sprinkle a few drops more water then return to micro for 30 sec more.. Immediately cover with cling wrap and keep until reading to use

Use fresh cream till you reach a nice soft but not runny batter.

Makes 8 slices

Comments